We have been so excited to see our audiences grow with each production. Unfortunately, our space has not grown with our audiences and with more sold out performances and longer wait lists for tickets we are now setting much stricter ticket policies that you need to be aware of…
- We strongly encourage you to purchase your tickets online at least 48 hours in advance of the performance you wish to see
- Please carefully double check the date you have selected when purchasing online to avoid showing up for the wrong performance
- For our Family Friendly performances we require a minimum age of 4 years old as most performances last over an hour with no intermission. We are a small Black Box Theater with only one entrance and anyone exiting during the performance will have to do so by crossing the stage causing an interruption to the performance.
- You must check-in at the Box Office no later than ten minutes prior to the start of the performance. If you feel you may not arrive 10 minutes prior to curtain please call the box office at 703-436-9948 to let us know of your arrival time.
- Any tickets not picked up on-time may be released to wait-listed patrons for resale without refund
- We do NOT refund any pre-purchased tickets but are happy to exchange your tickets for another performance if we are notified 24 hours in advance of an issue preventing your attendance. We do not refund processing and other service fees.
- Large group tickets may be reserved with a 50% deposit by contacting the box office directly, and all groups must be paid in full one week prior to the performance date.
- Patrons of 62 and older qualify for the senior ticket price.